That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, August 15, 2005

I Would Apologize, But......

But you don't care and I don't care that I was gone. So why bother?

I am not sure why exactly I am blogging now except I have some down time and I don't feel like reading, cleaning, watching TV or sleeping.

I checked in on a few of you and I was happy to see that V and Jake had written something new. Maybe when the summer is truly over everyone will be back to blogging with more regularity, I don't know. My life doesn't seem like it is going to slow down anytime soon. It is like a merry-go-round that just keeps spinning faster and faster. I am really finding out what my priorities are though. Housework is always the first thing to fall by the wayside. The dust bunnies blowing through my house are the size of Texas tumbleweeds! If I run out of time or energy, I sacrifice things in my business. I cut corners and ignore the tasks I don't like doing anyway. I do all the things that clients will miss if I don't do them, but the infrastructure stuff like continuing to build my business and find new business just doesn't get done. My attitude towards that? Guilt at first then "Oh well". It seems I compromise very little when it comes to my volunteer work, my spirituality and my marriage. I am trying to do better about staying in touch with real live in the flesh friends (vs. blogger friends) and this summer I have done pretty well with that.

Oh, and my bills are always paid about a week late so every month I seem to pay an extra $100 in late fees. Bastards! (I know, it's my responsiblity and my fault.)

My younger brother and his wife moved in to town. It's been interesting. I haven't really been close to my brother. I don't know how to build a relationship with my sister in law because she's not a friend (in the normal sense of the word) but she doesn't really act like family either. I am really learning something in that new situation!

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home