That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, June 10, 2005

Sweet and Sour

I am moving out of my neighborhood. I am going to buy a piece of land and build a house. I came home and noticed an egg in my driveway. Some person suffering from boredom and bad aim decided to send two eggs flying into my house. No harm, no foul but a little bit of the yolk got on the car so I had to wash that off at 10:30 tonight so it wouldn't dry and ruin the paint job. So stupid.

In other news, I have this enormous bathtub in my master bathroom. It is one of those tubs that a 6' tall person can fit into comfortably, complete with jets. It's lovely. I was taking a bath, reading my book (always reading) and J walked in with his guitar and serenaded me. Not only did he sing to me, he sang our wedding song. Not only did he sing our wedding song, the wedding song is the song he wrote for me, a J original. How romantical!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home