That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Amber's National Vacation

Dear Blogger,

I am leaving to go to Colorado. My flight leaves early tomorrow morning so I will be staying in Phoenix tonight. All of my laundry is done so I can choose which outfits I want to wear. I was thinking of having a T-shirt made with a picture of me, my friend and my arch enemy back in the college days where we were all dressed as hookers. I thought that would be the perfect shirt to wear around the first day I am there. It would really piss off my arch enemy and get under her skin because she is now a "holier-than-thou" type to a T and probably wants no record of herself ever sinking to the level of dressing as a hooker for fun. Although in college, she was the one showing all the guys the picture when I didn't want it shown to anyone. It was really just a joke between the three of us. We no longer have jokes between the three of us, so this might be a good new joke!

I shall resist the urge. I think.

I am very much looking forward to visiting with my best friend and her boys. Her husband kind of stays out of our way which is fine with me. My friend and I have a little too much fun most of the time and I don't think we have ever been drunk together. We just click. Same sense of humor, close personality types without being exactly the same so we can still get along.

Last night I had a dream about my arch enemy and her husband saying that their kids were crying because their kids could sense that I was possesed by evil spirits. I woke up trying to figure out why I have to see them. Why?

I think because (being that I believe in things we can't see) that I honestly have to deal with this beotch and apply all that I know now and all that I am now to that broken relationship. I don't need to be friends with her ever again, but I have to heal or everytime someone talks about unforgiveness, I will know she is my one unforgiven.

So wish me luck. Luck that I will have a blast. Luck that I won't kill said arch enemy. Luck that I will succeed in finally just getting over the whole thing and put it behind me.

I might have time to post. If I do, it will probably just be pictures as my brain will not be working due to the fact that I will be surrounded by five kids and said arch enemy.