That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, May 23, 2005

I'M GOING TO COLORADO!!!!!

God has a sense of humor, or he at least likes irony.

Guess what???????????

My sister is the best sister ever. She wins the hero award of the day. She found a roundtrip ticket for me to Denver for $130!!!

So I bought the ticket and then called my best friend. The dates were a few days later than we had discussed. I will miss the Bolder Boulder. She said the new dates were fine and I replied, "Good because I already bought the plane ticket."

So we are talking and having much fun and hillarity is abounding and the shoe drops. She has a house guest right now until the end of July. Who might that be? The one person in the world that I can truly say I do not like.

So God has a sense of humor cuz I was just reading a book last week about forgiveness and feeling all guilty because of my shortage in that area where this house guest is concerned and I even wrote a six sentence letter to her that I had intended to mail but never called to get her address.

I guess I now know what her address is.

This was blogger spam that V sent me. It is so exciting! (I really do love these goofy things.)

Films
Total number of films I own on dvd?
95

The last film I bought?
Napoleon Dynamite

The last film I watched on TV?
Twister

In the cinema?
Monster In Law- I actually hate these kind of movies but my sister and I were drunk and couldn't drive and needed to hang out somewhere for a while to sober up. It was starting when we weaved our way over the the box office.

Five films that I watch a lot or mean a lot to me.
1. Dumb & Dumber
2. Star Wars Trilogy (I KNOW)
3. Harry Potter movies
4. Sleepy Hollow
5. Evolution

No movies mean a lot to me, I just watch them over and over.

I'm passing this onto:
Whoever wants to give it a whirl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home