That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, May 20, 2005

Porkchop handed the stick to me. So, here we go.

01. Total volume of music files on my computer?

I don’t know. I have used about half of my iTunes storage. We have 500 real CDs so burning them to the computer seems like a waste of time, really.

2. The last CD I bought was?

I ordered a whole load from BMG recently. I got Eric Clapton, Alicia Keys, Genius Loves Company (with Ray Charles), Jeremy Camp, Hoobastank, Kelly Clarkson (Shhhh…that’s our secret), Building 427, Seven Places and Skillet.

03. Song playing right now:

Lincoln Brewester- Nothing but the Blood

04. Five songs I listen to a lot or that mean a lot to me(in no particular order):

1. One- U2
2. Dare You To Move- Switchfoot
3. If Tomorrow Never Comes- Garth Brooks
4. One Way- Hillsong
5. Shut Up- Black Eyed Peas

05. Which 5 people are you passing this baton to, and why?
1. Annalisa- Because she is a music freak
2. Gruveb- Because he is a music freak
3. Greg- Because I am curious what kind of music he likes
4. Star- Because I would be interested to know what Star listens to
5. KelBel- Because I have never picked her for anything

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home