That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday is Good

A whole day without posting! Where does the time go?

Yesterday I had to sit in a class all day because we have new state contracts I had to learn about. I am now more educated than last time I posted. Wonder if there will be any difference?

We have had AJ here for barely a week and it is already very, very good. I don't know why, really. He's not here too much but when he is, he likes to be deep (he's 20 and deep so therefore kinda like Greg) in his conversations. My husband stayed up late last night talking to him and ended up in a really good mood. AJ is good for us to have around. Plus, my house is staying clean because I am anal about my house being clean when "people" are here. If my sister was staying with us, it would still be dirty. If my older brother was here, it would be dirty. If my little brother was here, it would be clean. My level of sloppiness is directly related to my level of comfort with you. I even wear a bra at night until I go to bed because I wouldn't want AJ to see my nipples through my shirt. I hate wearing bras after hours.

So I think I am still nutty as ever. Education didn't change me that much. Oh well, have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home