That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, May 06, 2005

Amber McCrack(en)

Today AJ is moving in. J is a bit apprehensive as he is a homebody and doesn't like to share and likes to be sullen when he wants to be. So, this shall be a stretch for him. I doubt AJ will be hanging out here too often as he has a girlfriend (almost fiancee soon) and a full time job and lots of friends.

So this whole week (We shall refer to it as "crack week". What was up with this week anyway?) I cleaned out my home office room, cleaned J's room, and tried to assemble furniture. I have been cleaning like a mad woman and my house is still in chaos. But at least everything is ready for AJ's arrival and the kitchen and floors are clean.

J is going to install another bar in my closet to fix the problem of too many clothes and not enough space so I can finally get our master bedroom cleaned. I have this syndrome- if things are clean I keep them clean. But if there is one thing out of whack, I just start throwing stuff wherever. So in the master bedroom, I had that pile of clean clothes waiting their home. Since there was a pile of clothes, I started laying my jewelry on top of the cabinet where they belong and all of my boots and shoes I have worn in the past couple of weeks are scattered on the side of my bed. Then there are the books stacked on top of my dresser. Oh, and on the chaise I have another assortment of clean clothes along with some odds and ends from my office room I don't know where to put like a random set of drapes and a porcelian doll with a broken leg.

So it will be quite nice to get that bar installed so I can clean the room. Because if I clean it now, there will still be the pile of homeless clothes and the cycle shall start all over again and again and again and again.

I'm not neurotic. Not me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home