That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Excuse Me, Your Teeth Are Showing

I slept in today. I am fully rested which means I probably won't be too deep. I very rarely know what I am going to post about until I sit down and start typing. I do not contemplate for a whole day about what to tell my fellow bloggers.

Last night my sister and I went to see the movie Sahara. Matthew McConaughey had his shirt on way too often. He was very, very good looking. But something about him other than his body distracted me throughout the movie. His teeth! They were so gleaming white they reminded me of that Friend's episode when Ross had his teeth bleached and they were so bright they glowed in the dark. Matt's teeth were so white they were distracting. They didn't fit in with everything. They were like their own persona. It bugged me. (Obviously.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your blog on table mate as seen on tv while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view table mate as seen on tv for more great ideas.

4:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home