That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Summation

Las Vegas was just what I needed! I did not get hit on by any of the women attending the obese lesbians who look like men conference, so I was safe. In fact, the whole visit was remarkably normal. I did not get groped, spit on, in a fight or have any bad conversations with abnormaly strange people. I get more weirdos in my little town than I personally encountered in Las Vegas. Granted, no one knows how to dress there and the overwhelming amount of mangina going on was just bizarre, but I get more interesting story fodder in my everyday life.

Which is why Vegas was just what I needed. After the craziness of the past 3 weeks or so, I was ready to get away and think about something else. And as I was pulling into my parent's town, J called to say we don't have to move. I have not been so pleased in a very, very long time. I am so happy it is scary!

There is a net at the bottom! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!