That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm Not Changing My Name

Warning! Warning! We have been infiltrated. Use escape hatches now. Automatic destruction in 10..9...

Nevermind. It’s not that serious

What are two things people know about me from reading my blog?
1. I am passionate about God. (Hello!! Confessions of a Christian)
2. I am happily married. (We had a whole series on that one.)

The whole aim of starting this blog was so that people could know what an everyday Christian thinks about and goes through. I do not censor myself here at all. And if the worst someone can find about me is that I say inappropriate things sometimes, then fine. In my real life, there are plenty of things that I do that I would not want those that I mentor to do. I would not want teens to be drinking alcohol. I drink happily. I would not want them watching some of the movies I own. (No, not those kinds. Sheesh people!) I occasionally swear. I used acronyms where the obvious word is the F-bomb. That is how I say that word even in real life F-bomb.

I am uncensored here. Is it appropriate for those that I mentor to read this? No. Would I care if they did? Yes. Not because I feel it discredits me. I feel that I am honest in all aspects of life. But this isn’t geared towards them. This is geared towards my readers who by and large have no clue what an everyday Christian is like. I am probably 90% just like you. I have gotten comments from some people telling me that they realize I am different. Sure I am not perfect. But that’s kind of what I wanted you to realize.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... lomita facial hair removal Car insurance business in london Educational x-box games Effexor xr and constipation

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home