That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, April 18, 2005

Meeting Margaritalove

I am still tired. I am a sorry excuse for a 20-something year old. I want to tell you the story of meeting Martinilove but in my brain dead state, I am not sure I will do it justice.

My sister and I had chips and salsa and talked to Falsetto. We waited for about 15 minutes. At one point, these two middle aged women walked in and Annalisa got a bit nervous. "How old did you say they were?" That's not them, Annalisa. They are our age.

Martinilove & Jynn walked up to our table. It's a bit weird to see a blogland person in 3D for the first 30 seconds or so. The next four hours of our lunch flew by. It is like seeing an old friend you haven't talked to in a while. We would describe things about people around us in correlation to blogland people. "Oh that guy has Jake hair." We talked about other bloggers. We decided we shall all take a road trip to Washington. We want to see if Pete wears donut scented cologne and go to the bars with them and see the ring of fat girls in horizontal stripes bump him around like a scene from Saturday Night Live Roxbury skit. (Thanks for the SNL correlation, Annalisa.)

We decided that someday we should all go to Vegas together. (Gawd that would be a fickin' fun time.)

At one point I laughed while taking a bite of food and a piece of food shot out of my mouth and onto my plate. Ooops! I think I just must have bad table manners. But it was hard not to laugh with the foursome combination we had.

I would highly recommend meeting other bloggers if you have mojo in blogland because they are like instant best friends in real life. So now I have a good friend with perfect nay-nays. They actually both had perfect nay-nays. (Yes, a lethal combination.)

Oh, I need to confirm that Martinilove is NOT black.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martini Love said...

Haloscan is being a beeotch, grrr.

HAHA you did spit out some food, but that is pkay I almost spit out my margarita a few times, I can't waste the liquor though haha. Thanks again for inviting us!! Good times had by all!

TG- Hey it's really not that far to Vegas, it's a thought drive to Vegas on Friday (only 4 hours) then meet some people have good times on Saturday go back with hangovers (only 6 hours, have to keep stopping this drive is making me sick ha-ha!)

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Martini Love said...

What does "it's a thought drive" mean? Can anyone tell me?? I think I meant to say its a short drive?? WTF is wrong with me??? DUH!!

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home