That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, April 11, 2005

Pointless

I was going to post about my bowel movements, but that's just not right. I am clearing out the room I use as an office at home today because AJ will be staying with us starting in about a week or so. I have some down time (okay, I always have down time), and thought I would be constructive with it. Murphy's Law states that you can have jack to do for a month, but the day you need to be able to get something done, you're gonna be busy. I try to circumvent Murphy as often as possible.

So I was putting my knicknacks back on the shelf. I figured out I am like a grandma. I already have to have a knicknack shelf. It is mostly small gifts people have given me that I don't know quite what to do with and travel mementos.

Since we are all such a digital, visual, stimulated bunch of people, I thought a pic would help this post out nicely.

Posted by Hello


My collection of crap.