That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Most Boring Day Ever

It is more than halfway through Tuesday and I have nothing new to post. I woke up this morning, got ready, made a few phone calls and then a whole lot of nothing.

The highlight of my day was when Luis from down the street came to look at my backyard to give an estimate to do a retaining wall. Oh, and I bit my lip.

Luke’s wish was abstract, so there’s nothing to report there. Jake hasn’t made his wish yet.

Martinilove got me thinking about nekkid people. (Well, actually, Luke started it.)

That Girl has me grossed out about food for the moment.

KelBel has me wishing my neighborhood was a little more exciting.

And Star has me wondering what other symbols might mean. (||) (That looks like a sideways hamburger to me.)

Oh, and I am pretty sure that Kyle is dead.

Luckily, my sister has kept me entertained through MSN chat for most of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home