That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, April 01, 2005

Summer Lovin'

So here’s my life for the next few months.

On the 15th, sis and I are going to the U2 concert.

The 24-26th, we are going to Las Vegas.

Memorial Day Weekend- Longmont/Boulder, CO to visit my best girlfriend ever!

I am starting to plan on going with one of my cousins to Greensboro, North Carolina to visit another cousin (her brother) this summer, probably in August. As previously stated, I have never been East of Mississippi. (NC is East of Mississippi, right?)

Should be fun times. At least I will hopefully have some stories to tell, and maybe some pictures to share.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Big anal objects educational toys

7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home