That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Lucy, You Have Some 'Splanin' To Do

In the past two days, I have given advice to Martinilove to beat up a girl in the name of Karma, written the most depressing post to date and written a very "grouchy" post.

I am like many, many other females in the respect of PMS. Can't help it. I figured something was up. I still blame the grouchy post on Math. I don't usually get really bitchy. I do get over emotional. A cloud in the sky makes me want to burst in to tears a day or two before "the event".

TMI? Too bad.

So on a lighter note, let's see if I can get this thing to work today.

I took a quiz that matched my personality to the characters from the Incredibles. Try it, it's fun!
Click here to take your quiz.

Okay, so this is my "I'm sorry for PMSing" post.

Don't forget to comment and tell me which character you matched up with!

P.S. Please note. I have added more cool blog links to the right------>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home