That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Saturday, March 26, 2005

That's What I Like About You

I have been writing about myself a lot lately. I know I am my favorite topic. Nothing better in the world to discuss, really, but variety is the spice of life.

So I shall take a moment and write about something else. I am going to give a run down of why I love the people that visit my blog. (Well, in addition to the obvious reason that you visit my blog.)

This list is in no particular order. I am not ranking favorites.

Lunatic- I like your wild streak. I can tell there is a guy down deep that just wants to behave but for you, life is like an unattended candy store and you are the six year old boy.

Martinilove- Her names sums it up! Just kidding. I like that even in her biggest rants she keeps a sense of humor. I fickkin love that you use random words like “howdy” and “holy cannoli”

Branshine- I love that you are random and completely full of energy.
You have a great sense of humor.

Jake- I like your dumb lies. Really. It shows an enthusiasm for life. If it is not fun enough, you will tweak it to be amusing

Luke- I just like you. (Fine I will be more specific. I like that you feel insecure in a pink shirt.)

Pete- What can I say? I think you are the most testosterone filled guy out of the bunch, but you play it cool.

That Girl- There is an innocence about you even in all of your woes, troubles and bad decisions. Oh, and for introducing me to pickles. Thank you.

Greg- I think you are really smart and yet most unpretentious person when it comes to your intelligence. Witty, too. (Actually, all the guys here get bonus points for witty.)

V- You are silly and funny. Kinda like Lunatic in the sense that life is a candy shop. You don’t wallow in self-pity. You bounce right back like a rubberband.

Blue- You are really, really caring. I think you might be the most sincere guy in the circle.

Sex- I like your honesty. I get the feeling you could care less if people really like you or not, but what’s not to like?

VegasGustan- I like that you are interested in other people.

Kyle- I like that you are too busy humping out the brains of some English woman to blog anymore.

Sam- I like the way you laugh at yourself.

Annalisa- It would take 24 years to explain why I like you.

Karen- I like your quirkiness.

If I left you out, send me a comment and I will add you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home