That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Saturday, March 19, 2005

No Vetos Allowed!! Part 2

I am gathering information on what the people would like to have as my next act as "President of the World".

I am thinking of a few things:

1. Outlawing ugly people or really awkward people from hitting on others unless they are in the same catagory. (I suppose I would first have to enforce That Girl's T-shirt rule.)

2. For every day worked (I mean really worked, not just showing up to work), people get one day off to use whenever they want like a Monopoly "Get out of jail free" card. No more sick days or weekends. (If you work three days, you get three days off, what are you pissed off about?) If you show up to work and don't work and other people have to compensate for your slacker attitude, you must give them all of your Day Off cards. This applies to school as well.

3. Allow mid-income families to get college grants for their kids.

4. Free keg for making your bed in the morning. (This idea belongs to Jake.)

What would you like to see changed? I think this is a pretty good start. I haven't seen these on Republican or Democratic agendas, so I think I am on the right track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home