That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, March 18, 2005

The First

Jake is my first. He is the first blog I started reading with regularity and the only reason I found the rest of the "circle" that I read from. I will never forget Jake as long as I blog.

Brad M. was my first. He was the first guy I ever kissed. That was in 4th grade. We used to "catch" caterpillars together. His elbow was double jointed.

Edna was my first. She was my first real bestfriend.

Brian was my first. He was my first.....in the way people usually think of firsts. There were a total of four including my husband. Brian was beautiful. We lived in NM when we met. I ran into him in Phoenix when I was engaged. I felt very awkward.

Ian was my first boyfriend. I don't think we ever kissed. (4th grade)

Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance" was the first song I ever danced to with a boy.

A mini-skirt was the first thing ever stolen from me.

My husband is my first true love.

My first dog was Sassy.

The first time I really believed in prayer was after I prayed for my sister who was going through a lot of stuff and I started to see major changes very quickly.

I remember the first time I threw up when I was about five or six.

I remember my first teacher from Kindergarten.

I remember the first bike I ever got.

I remember a lot of firsts. Do you?

P.S. To my first Bloglove- we use HaloScan comments because ever since Blogger switched to their new comment format, it often takes 10 minutes (or never) to comment. Halo Scan doesn't freeze up so we are still free to move about the blogland, commenting our brains out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home