That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, March 11, 2005

DYCB!

It makes me want to burn down the house and shoot the dogs and rip people limb to limb. I hate it! I think I am going to be okay when I start, but nope! Something always happens to irk me. I don't exactly what sets me off. I get so driven and focused on doing what I want to get done that if something or someone gets in my way, I want to blow it apart.

I am cleaning. In-laws are coming tomorrow. Add it to the list of reasons not to appreciate in-laws. I would rather be playing and having fun. Maybe I should see what results buzzed cleaning gets. (YES! Cleaning on a Friday Night. In-laws. Grumble. Grumble.)

DYCB

Damn You Cleaning Bitch! (That's my alter ego. I don't like her much.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.meetyourmeat.com Thou shall not kill

6:52 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Spam sucks!!!

On the other hand, at least someone commented. :D

8:05 PM

 
Blogger Greg said...

I had to clean up my room today it took me forever. FOREVER! Got the relatives coming over but its cool cuz they're bringing me many a gift... It's my bday sunday!

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Oh My Goodness!

You sound like an optimist, finding good in the bad.

HAPPY BURFDAY!!!!!!
<;o)

8:14 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

i had to clean this morning with a hangover because my mom was coming over at 10:00 am. I always feel good when everything's clean, though.

6:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home