That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, March 10, 2005

National Sunshine Day

Let the party start! Everyone toast to sunny, warm days that make Amber Lynn crazy and silly as all get out! Some people swear by being influenced by the moon. I know I am influenced by the sun. I love sunshine and warmth and even feeling hot. I love it, love it, love it. To the point of insanity.

But, hey, what's not to like about insanity?


So happy National Sunshine Day, or at least, Happy Western Sunshine Day. Let's Toast! Let the celebration begin. Be as silly as possible. Say "Holy Cannoli" over and over if you wish. We don't care. Have at it!

Pssstt...the proper mix for the Orangecicles is 1 can of Diet Dr. Pepper to 2 oz. of Smirnoff Twist Orange. I am finishing my 3rd now. I love National Sunshine Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Martini Love said...

I love insanity, it is my favorite!

5:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home