That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mi Familia Es Muy Guapo

As I get older, one of my favorite cousins is Andrew. I invited him to come with me and sis to Las Vegas for fun times, but he's not 21 yet. Cripes!!

He's a fun, sweet kid. And he's still a kid. I guess his Northern Arizona cousins will have to show him a fun time in Vegas when he does turn 21.

I also find my other cousin to be quite wonderful and loving. She has always looked up to me. We have fun times. She loves Napoleon Dynamite. (Whaddya think?!?)

I am trying to get her to come up and visit me for a 3 day weekend but she has ballet lessons or try outs during Spring Break AND she has had her driver's permit for 2 months but hasn't bothered to try driving yet. (I refuse to send her on the bus because one time I took the Greyhound and the guy next to me was all surly and mean but I couldn't go to another seat because the bus was full. He got yelled at by the driver for putting his feet up on the back of the seat in front of him and bonking the occupant of that seat with his feet. Just before we pulled into my stop, he has a seizure and started foaming and the mouth and convulsing. DRUGGIE!!!)

Say hi to my family, everyone! (Can you believe Alyssa didn't have a date to the prom???!)