That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, March 07, 2005

Stupid is as Stupid Does

I wasn't understanding. Some things are just too stupid to understand.

I had some paperwork my client needed for an insurance quote on a rental property. They were all questions that neither her nor I would ever know, so I forwarded it to the seller. The seller forwarded it to her insurance company. Her insurance company filled it out and faxed it to me. I faxed it to the insurance company for a quote.

The insurance company that requested the information from my buyer was the same insurance company that filled out the information. It is the same small branch of people and everything!

Does this make any sense or is it one of those, "You had to be there." things?

3 Comments:

Blogger Blue944 said...

That is pretty stupid. I wonder if they even figured it out at the insurance company. It was probably the same person at the isurance company who sent and received the fax.

6:20 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Blue- I am pretty sure it was this guy named Matt all the way around. That is called job security, my man!

6:30 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home