That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, February 28, 2005

Teeny Weeny Itsy Bitsy Little Polka Dot Bikini

Dear Blog,

I have a confession to make.

As of this coming Friday, I am going on a 12 week diet to lose 24 pounds. I put my pants on today, and they were snug. When I bought them they were loose. That means that by June 1st, I will be ready for bikini weather even though it comes a bit sooner than that in Arizona.

Why am I doing this? Since I got married six years ago, my clothing size went up one size. And now, I just am not happy with the idea if I keep eating fast food and junk I am teetering on another size increase. No thank you!

My husband loves me anyway I am, but does that mean I should develop halitosis just because he will love me anyway? So, here I go to be skinny again. For the record, I am not fat but don't want to end up there. AAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I figure putting this commitment on my blog makes it more official.

11 Comments:

Blogger Martini Love said...

An official blog commitment.. I think you are right I would be scared to do that becuase then I would be reminded when I looked at my blog that I HAVE to do this thing. Good luck with your journey!

10:47 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I keep saying that "starting Monday I am going to watch what and eat and go to the Gym everyday" but then on Monday I forget and I cant start anything new in the middle of the week so the cycle starts over

11:46 AM

 
Blogger luke said...

its a little healthier to go for a pound a week or less...

i like "Sports Nutrition For Endurance Athletes". You can get it cheap on Half.com

12:33 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Branshine, I can be that way sometimes and I know when I am making the commitment that is what I am planning on doing. This time, I am waiting for Friday because I want to try the ediet and I have to pay for that. It worked the last time I went on a diet---over 2 years ago!

2:13 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

Good luck Amber! It's always better to tell someone (or put it in writing) to ensure you get it done.

2:41 PM

 
Blogger JPM said...

Amber. way to go, but you know how I feel about Fat.

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:37 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Pete- I do know how you feel about fat and that is why I now have a complex and don't even want to get close to that term!!!! You are my inspiration. I might even become anorexic now.

Just kidding, dood. I really would hate to ever be fat and I can tell that keeping on the same diet I might end up there. It is a long way off, but still.....that would terrify me. I have always been the skinny girl. Got made fun of for being so skinny when I was growing up.

9:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

2:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home