That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Spice of Life (Yes. I do realize my titles are cheesy.)

Last night I went to Prescott. I actually ordered meatloaf for dinner and I know not to do that at a restaurant. I should have listened to myself. It wasn't very good. The restaurant usually has really good food, and I have a challenge with myself to always order new things when I go to the same restaurants. I used to get stuck in a rut of ordering something the first time, finding it was good and never trying anything new. Since my sense of adventure took over and I started ordering new things, I have found if one dish at a restaurant is good, the chances are high that other things are equally as good.

The Airport Restaurant in Sedona is the best case of this. They have good salads, Mexcian dishes, sandwiches, and fancy food. They even have good pie. If I would have stuck with the Work Croissant every time I went, I wouldn't have known everything else there is good, too.

So, get out there and try something new. Yeah, you might get meatloaf every once in a while but isn't it worth it for getting to try all the other stuff, too?

3 Comments:

Blogger jake said...

Meatloaf??? Sick. That can't be done well...ever. But good job on trying something new.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

My friend ordered meatloaf recently and my response was like Jake's (Meatloaf???). She had the same experience you did. Didn't even eat half of it. Now you know, right?

I'm one of those people that get the same thing everytime I go to a restaurant. But each restaurant has it's own item that I get that's not the same as the other restaurants. I usually always like when I switch and try something new, but end up craving what I normally would have gotten when I get home. It's good to try it though!

4:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it easy approval merchant accounts Pistol cartridge comparison .50ae canadian merchant account services http://www.tooth-whitening-6.info/Retail-account-dating-merchant-online.html Bold geometric area rug graphic artists holiday cards teen monster dildo Salvapantallas antispam http://www.forex-rate-0.info/acyclovir_drug_interaction.html Nmore dishwashers Roulette wheel cylinders Vicodin and neurontin Clovis moving companies Design driveway own free instant online merchant account http://www.all-volvo-parts.info merrill lynch merchant account

11:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home