That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm Having a Great Hair Day

Todd runs the high-profile office in town. Yesterday when I went to meet with him, I left feeling like they probably didn't really want me. He called today to say that they wanted to give me the last spot they had available in their office. WOW! I told him I would let him know my decision after my other interview today.

My hair looks great today. It is long and dark with some highlights. It has enough volume to look nice and noticeable but not so much that it looks silly. It is perfect today. I have this 2nd interview at 2. I get my eyebrows waxed at 3. I get my pedicure at 4. My hair appointment by pure coincidence is tomorrow morning. (I have to schedule ahead by 6-8 weeks or can't get in. Raul is high demand.) I will make my decision after my pampering session is done.

I feel great, like a new woman. This decision to jump ship has really stirred new life in me.

P.S. I don't get my nails done because they grow way too fast...there's no point.

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

So glad to hear you have no regrets!

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

7:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

1:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home