That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, February 21, 2005

Take Five, On Me

I am supposed to be amusing, witty, dramatic or educational. I am not, thus my blog isn't either.

So instead of me thinking of something you would really enjoy, I have three activities you might like (no promises, though). Pick one or indulge in all!

I DELETED THIS ACTIVITY. IF YOU DIDN'T VISIT TODAY, YOU JUST MISSED OUT. VISIT MORE OFTEN AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.


And as the last activity for this post, choose the muppet you like the best or would best describe you and comment on this post to let the world know. Picture included in case you forgot all the characters.

I am going to go with Gonzo, the lovable weirdo. He's my favorite and probably the most representative of me. I do like chicken! (And Gonzo is my favorite baseball player.)

I know that might be overwhelming for some to digest all in one post. I hope I have not caused any physical or emotional harm.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day. Buh-bye!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good idea to follow sad story with funny picture. I think I would be one of the old muppets, not really sure why...

6:10 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Branshine, The old judges have an important role of sitting around and heckling when stuff gets stale in order to move it all along nicely. I think they are a crack up.

6:51 AM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

Such a sad story. And tomorrow is the 22nd. Some people are heartless.

On the lighter note, the Swedish Chef always cracked me up. As much as I loved The Rainbow Connection, Fraggle Rock was too short lived. I believe it should still be on to this day!

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Fraggle Rock! I LOVED that one, too. I really liked the Swedish Chef and Beeker. Those guys are just funny.

10:56 AM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

My days are all mixed up. TODAY is the 22nd. Ugh. awful thought. Agreed on Beaker too!

4:59 PM

 
Blogger jake said...

I bet I could get Pete and Greg to go to Bible class with me.

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home