That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Top Ten Most Polite Ways to Say Your Zipper is Down...

(by David Letterman)

10. The cucumber has left the salad.

9. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.

8. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.

7. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson..

6. Elvis is leaving the building.

5. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.

4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction.

3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.

2. Men may be from Mars... but I can see something that rhymes with Venus.

....and the #1 way to tell someone his zipper is unzipped...

1. I always knew you were crazy, but now I can see you're nuts.

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Ha! Now I have to wait for someone's fly to be down so I can use one of those! Guess I'll just have to stare at everyone so I can catch them. Wonder if that will make me look bad? Staring at everyone's packages...?

3:46 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

OK, I came to read again. Thanks for your comments! I went to my new happy place, and while the view was great, his boyfriend's name is Jon. My luck. :)

5:00 AM

 
Blogger Ryon said...

That was some funny stuff.

Re: My blog. Yep, I love those things. They are quite good. I am from Augusta, GA...hence VegasGustan. I miss all that great for you Southeastern fare.

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home