That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Name that Show!

What is more gay than Knight Rider? I don't know.
But the real question is what was your fave sitcom when you were growing up? Mine (sadly) was Knight Rider.

My sister had a level of coolness I didn't, and her's is the A-Team.

So chime in and tell me what your favorite TV sitcom growing up was. You can give the bonus answer by naming your favorite cartoon. (Mine was Scooby Doo.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Amber Lynn said...

You are so welcome for the game. Seemed up your alley and the only thing on was that State of the Union Address as if anyone cared...I was bored to tears. I figured not everyone should be.

7:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dukes of Hazzard and Scooby Doo for cartoons!

8:43 PM

 
Blogger jake said...

I wasn't allowed to watch TV except for public television. Don't cry. My imagination more than made up for it. We had a dirt pile.

1:21 AM

 
Blogger luke said...

dukes of hazard. hands down. i had dukes everything. my nickname was luke duke. fast forward to today: I am friends with Daisy Duke's stunt double from the show. go figure.

10:57 AM

 
Blogger The Grey Ghost said...

Favorite sitcom (growing up): Star Trek: The Next GenerationFavorite cartoon (growing up): Thundercats (shut up)

6:50 AM

 
Blogger ssas said...

speed racer and love boat (fast cars and sex - verrry telling for my future, eh?)

7:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... mobile phones guide bextra pulled from market prevost motor home Craps software jobs Australasia multi trip holiday insurance effexor insomnia

3:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home