That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, January 31, 2005

Not in My Town!

tsk tsk tsk....I get those emails where people make fun of hillbillies. Well, I was with my sister on Friday driving through Sedona to go pick up lunch and lo and behold- hillbillies in my town. Look at this picture!

PICTURE REMOVED BY NSA. TOP SECRET.

Hint, look at the sideview mirror. No, it should not have a handle. Yes, that is one of those cheap plastic handheld mirrors one would pick up at Walgreens. Yes, it is taped to the nub where the old sideview mirror used to go.

(I know the pic is low quality but if I put high resolution, it takes too long to load.)

Oh, and the next post is all about music. I had two today.

4 Comments:

Blogger JPM said...

Honestly kyle,
I'm not sure that the intelect of his ass has anything to do with the fact that he is a trashy, getto person.
GOlly amber that looks like a real hillbilly town! you might be a red neck if . . .

10:03 PM

 
Blogger luke said...

I think that is AWESOME. what ingenuity. It would have been even better if he had been actually holding say a make-up mirror out the window with his hand.

3:02 PM

 
Blogger JayG said...

Out here where I live, mirrors like that are considered an after market add-on. Caution: more teeth in mirror are missing than they appear.

4:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Zyrtec tablet To take lexapro to take lexapro

3:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home