That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Cripes!

I am posting a link to my other blog that is my spiritual journal. The link is for anyone here who would like to see how royally pissed off I get about judgemental Christians. If you want a picture of what is going on in this head of mine, read Are You Kidding Me?

If nothing else, it will be funny to read because my panties got in a twist and I just went off. I even curbed the length (it is kinda long). I sometimes think, "No wonder people who aren't Christians never want to become one." To anyone who has ever been turned off from God because of someone who was a complete jackass who said they were a Christian, I am sorry!

PSSSST! Jake...Look on the side bar. I added a link to you as a fave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaycee said...

Is the dog in your picture, as Doberman?

10:20 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Yes, that's one of my dobies. Her name is Frank. She isn't "certified" but definately a pure breed. We have another one, a huge red dobie. His name is Sam. He thinks he is the size of a rabbit. They are quite comical and I could waste a month's worth of blogs on my pets but I am sure that would be boring.

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home