That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, January 28, 2005

As the World Turns

Okay, I got over what was bothering me last night. I figured it took too much energy to be mad at fools. I could waste a lifetime on that endeavor.

Today has already been a barrel full of monkeys. I think I need to change this to a soap opera blog. My sister is asking me for relationship advice because "Joe" is apparently an alias for Doofus. She told me this morning that Joe fights like our little brother. (And we don't mean our little brother now, but back when we all lived at our parent's house once upon a time.) That is the lowest form of insult (or highest, I guess) someone could give.

I wonder why when we meet someone of the opposite sex (although I guess for some people that isn't a necessary criteria) we become willing to put up with just about anything and it takes a gang of people (or maybe a gaggle or grip of people, I can never tell) to tell us we are behaving like a door mat. I even did this with my husband. Before we were married, the best thing I ever did was break up with him. He got to act however he wanted and do whatever he wanted and I was supposed to sit on the sidelines and watch. Yeah right, buddy! So I gave him the boot. I slammed my door in his face. It felt really good. He came back groveling (he will not admit to begging, so I will say groveling) the next night. Said he couldn't sleep, blah blah blah. Poor guy. He did win the girl at the end of the story though.

In relationships, I think females help boys become men and guys help girls become women. It is a grooming process and some people get kicked from one groomer to the next until someone is patient enough to put up with the smell to deal with it.

I do think there is only so much someone can take and unless Joe loses his Doofus-ness very soon, my sister better be kicking him to the curb.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. dodge ram and nurf bars and 2004 spry dental farallon etherwave printer adapter Sentra kia Vacuum cleaner buying guide Digital visions cf cards salivary glands and protonix

12:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home