That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today is a Good Day

Okay, people, we have several things to cover today:

1. My sister got herself a blog today. (She is also off on the side w/ Fave Blogs now, too.)

2. I have to confess I do not understand men and their big screen TVs. The 2nd year I was married I bought my husband a DVD player for his b-day. The 19" TV we had didn't have the correct connections to run a DVD player. So, we went to go buy a 32" TV to fit in the entertainment center. We came home with a 62" TV. I am pretty sure he got away with something but it is always so hard to tell. At least we don't watch TV from the boat. We do not have a boat. That would be silly. We live in Arizona.

The headline story today for my life (Besides that I slept until 11:30- I only had two hours of sleep the night before, my body sometimes won't sleep and then I had to make up for it!):

I only had a dollar in my wallet. I asked my husband for $2 which he obligingly gave me. I wanted to pick up lunch on the way into the office. I had to stop for gas becuause I drove 15 miles w/ the gas light on. I get to the pump and realize I do not have my debit/credit card. Oops! I also do not have my checks. Oops! I cannot drive 15 miles back to get this or I will run out of gas. I start to think that I will have to forego lunch and get gas with my $3.

Then I start to think I should figure out where my card is. I had to rack my brain, but remembered the last time I used it was on Monday for lunch. I drove over to the fast food place and lo and behold, they had it! The guy that was there on Monday was there today, too. He felt bad for not giving it back to me (although I am the retard that leaves access to my account in the hands of a KFC employee).

So I got a free lunch. My car is full with gas. I still have $3 in my wallet. It's a great day.

2 Comments:

Blogger jake said...

That's a lot of stories really fast. Free lunch always rocks. Thanks for the game, we definitely played...but we played drink for every clap. It went pretty qucikly.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

My life seems to happen really fast.

7:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home