That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Wanna Play?

This is a "Tag! You're It" kind of excercise except you have to volunteer to be tagged.

Carmon started a Interview Game as part of a “Blog-a-thon” at Buried Treasure Books to raise money for an Ethiopian orphan named Azanou who needs eye surgery. I volunteered at Michael's site, Chasing the Wind and answered those questions on my other blog. But, I am going to answer new questions here.



1. Favorite Book?

Very genuinely, The Bible. I could read it every day of my life and find something new.

2. What do you love most about your husband?

THE MOST? He treats me like the queen of the world.

3. Tell us about the first time a cyber friend turned into a real-live friend.

Actually, there was a local chat room when I first got internet in the mid 90s. I started talking to someone named PYRONE. Turned out I had a class with him in high school. We spent that whole summer together and had a great time. I wonder what happened to him???? I got married, he went to the east coast and I never heard from him again. Anyway, that is the first and ONLY. The idea of meeting people from the cyber-world creeps me out.

4. Give us the recipe to your quickest dish.
Wendy's
If I am actually cooking the quickest is burritos.

5. What time of day are you at your best?
About 2 hours after I wake up. (Regardless of what time I wake up.)


Now, here are the rules for this Blog-a-thon. I’ll offer to interview the next three people to respond to this post that will follow these rules:

1. Leave me (Amber) a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on Confessions of a Christian. They will be different questions than the ones above.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

15 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

Still thinking about it...

8:10 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

It will be fun. I promise!

9:14 AM

 
Blogger JPM said...

Oh hell I'll give it a try because I want to know what kinda questions you can come up with. give me something good.

5:51 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

Oh, OK, "Interview me". Be prepared for long winded answers, or sappy ones, depending on when you pop these questions.

5:58 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Yea! I have contestants. :D

Pete- Here you go, dood!

1. If you had to name your greatest conquest in life so far, what would it be?

2. What one aspect of your life would you want to function perfectly now and forevermore?

3. What one thing really makes your day?

4. What one emotion would you eliminate from your life if you could?

5. Who is one person in your life you would MOST never want to forget.

Have fun! Post the answers on your blog

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

That Girl,

1. What is your favorite thing to do with Cool Kid?

2. What is the best "I told you so" you have ever gotten to deliver?

3. What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?

4. If you could make one thing come true for one person, what and who would it be?

5. What is your most recurring dream?

9:39 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

Some of these are going to be deep...you sure you want the answers???

10:42 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

TG- You don't have to answer them. If you want a substitute question, tell us what relaxes you most.

7:23 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

TG- If you want to pass on any of them, tell us what relaxes you the most. Don't forget- you post the answers on your blog so they can be as long as you want!

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to be interviewed...

9:15 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

And our next contestant is......
BRANSHINE!!!

Okay, Branshine..Here are your questions.

1. What is your favorite thing about where you live?

2. What is your dating pet peeve? (Like if a guy did That Thing, you would be gone in a heartbeat.)

3. If you could completely remove someone's vocal chords for a year, whose would they be?

4. If you could repair a relationship with a former friend, who would it be?

5. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Annalisa,

1. What is your favorite memory with a pet?

2. Who do you love to hate the most and why?

3. If you could name one person you have lost touch with that you would want to call up and invite you to dinner, who would that be?

4. If you could force one person to give up all their money to go to a particular cause, who would it be and what would it be for?

5. What do you think the silliest thing people in general do?

2:21 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

Amber, thanks for passing questions out for Bran! You team player, you! :)

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

That Girl- Any time. I like to waste time and procrastinate and this helps immensely.

2:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. best resorts riviera cancun pamela anderson gallery China pertaining customer call center service isp minolta digital cameras ads 236 is car speakers boating accident attorneys cape coral Cd key changer frozen incorporating online online Winning numbers 649 lotto Car mp3 radar detector voip usb adapter Paxil and soma herbal pain relief Vicom circuit breaker

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home