That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The world is as it should be for a moment.

Well, not only do I want to mention a new product being carried at my local grocery store called "Cocktails by Jen" but to all those I depressed with my story about Terri, there is good news.

First, Cocktails by Jen allow me to hang out at home, check my blog and watch American Idol while drinking bar quality drinks. As mentioned in previous posts, I don't like hanging out at bars. I help teens and I stand for something and so I think drinking in bars too often is a bad idea for obvious reasons. So, thanks, Cocktails by Jen for brining the bar to me.

Secondly, I found out that the judge in Terri's case is now reviewing whether her husband is fit to speak on behalf of her. Oh the joy of joys, the relief! See Amy's Blog for more info.

What a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

7:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home