That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, March 04, 2005

A Lady's Arsenal

It felt good to talk about Jake in "Summer of Boofus the Rat".

This morning I started doing some light housework. I don't want to strain myself. I went into the bathroom in cleaning mode and cracked myself up! When I go in to get ready, I am happy everything is at my disposal. When I went in to clean, I saw it with a new set of eyes.

We have a pot of MAC blush and two pots of MAC eyeshadow. There is a blowdryer, curling iron, and off to the left is the straightening iron. Also featured: deodorant, perfume, brush set, foundation, Biolage gel, hairspray, hair lotion (half my hair is curly and half is straight the hair lotion stuff makes it settle down a bit), lipgloss, face wash, moisturizer, toothpaste a toothbrush and pretty barrettes. Oh, and then there is the small see through bag of miscellaneous items like eyeliner, mascara, concealer and some other stuff.

I am a diva!

3 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

I was going to ask if your husband has to share it with you!

5:00 PM

 
Blogger jake said...

where's the sink?? I would be forever lost in that bathroom.

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Gruve- Did you shave your beard finally? Did you and Bridgette get groomed at the same time?

10:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home