That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Viva Las Vegas!

Sis and I are going to Las Vegas. I can wear halter tops and not get noticed! (Just ask Star- she fell and no one helped. RUDE!) I am very excited at the prospect of walking around drinking while looking at all the pretty lights.

We decided to stay at one of the big hotels right at the heart of the strip. The prices weren't too much more than staying down the strip in an older place and we are treating ourselves, so why not?

So she looks up prices on Travelocity and Orbitz. Orbitz costs a penny less per night. I go to click on the link she gave me for Orbitz. It didn't work. I tried for about five minutes and then:

Amberlicious says:
Orbitz isn't cooperating with me
Amberlicious says:
And I am weird so I don't want to pay Travelocity a penny.
LotsaFun says:
What day are we coming back on?
Amberlicious says:
Tuesday
LotsaFun says:
That is funny
Amberlicious says:
Why?
LotsaFun says:
Because you don't want to pay Travelocity a penny, it's even funnier because I don't want to either
Amberlicious says:
heehee

And some business person, being quite the entrepreneur (I learned that word in college.) makes people pay to ride on a bus to get a tour of the lights at night. I was joking that we should do that for fun (it's cheaper than a $90 show.)

LotsaFun says:
A bus? We are gonna walk our tipsy butts around.

I imagine it will be something like those little toys we used to have growing up (the weebles or wobbles or something) that would never really stand up straight but in halter tops, carrying a tasty beverage of some kind.

6 Comments:

Blogger Martini Love said...

LUCKY!!!

When are you going?? I have to wait until June...so have a drink or 10 for me!!

1:38 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

What is boofy blitzed?

You get really giggly on something. I remember making a comment that we should have given you what ever it was in Maui.

*thinking* *thinking*

2:17 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

Yes, when? I'm going in August. You'll have a great time in your new little shirt!

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

Sure you can, Looney!

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

That Girl, We are going in April. :D So freaking excited!!!!! Yea!!!!

7:24 PM

 
Blogger thtgrl said...

Lunatic, take it easy. Let's get through Jazzfest first.

5:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home