That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, March 10, 2005

A Few Degrees South of Sanity

Personalities are many faceted. Sometimes I get so hyper I am like a kid. Sometimes it's all business and you would think I have been in my profession for 25 years. I have worked through a lot of issues but if you knew me 10 years ago and then met me now you probably would think I am a stunt double, not the same person.

Since the middle of October it had been rainy until about a week or two ago. I am a "Sunshine Baby" or "Desert Rat". I am not used to long bouts of dreariness. So the sun came out, I got a new job, new outfits and I was feeling quite silly and rambunctious.

I am pretty sure equilibrium has been restored. I think I have been acting over the top about bunches of stuff. Last Sunday, I had so much energy it was quite ridiculous. Today, the sun has been out for two weeks (for the most part) so stuff is starting to bloom so I had to order my allergy prescriptions. Life is back to normal!

1 Comments:

Blogger jake said...

the sun is out in Pullman as well. we should have a national celbration.

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home