That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I am IronWoman

I am a SUPER trooper. I think I deserve a piece of chocolate for this one. (A pickle will suffice.)

I went jogging today. About halfway through, it felt like I had a razorblade in my shoe. I stopped, took off my shoe and checked everything. Nothing. I put my shoe back on. I continued jogging and my toe continued to feel like it was being sliced deep. I started to slow down. It still hurt. So I slowed way down. It still hurt. I figured out the only way it was going to feel better was to NOT walk on it so I hurried up so I could get home so it would stop hurting.

I got home, took off my shoe and sure enough, my toe is cut. By the toe next to it. When I got the pedicure almost two weeks ago, the lady must've filed my nail in a straight square. The corner of the nail was rubbing against the neighboring toe. You get the idea. I think due to my suffering I should automatically lose five pounds today.

1 Comments:

Blogger thtgrl said...

OUCH!

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home