That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Latte Anyone?

Yesterday I felt all ambitious. I decided to clean the coffee maker at home. I ran vinegar through it and then a whole pot of clean water. There was still some "cruddies" in the pot. So I started over with a bit of Oxy-clean. I ran another pot of clean water through and it was sparkling. Just for good measure, I ran another pot of clean water. The thing looked brand new. It is probably 10 years old.

I was feeling a sense of accomlishment. It is one thing to clean off the top of the fridge, but this is a whole other level.

I woke up this morning, fed the dogs and stumbled over to the coffee maker. I opened the basket to put in a filter and there was a dead, wet spider curled up in the bottom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martini Love said...

Ewww spiders in the coffee... that is what that spider gets for trying to mess with you, he suffocated from the water!!

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

yeah- me and branshine drowing the critters of the world. We should start a club.

12:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home