That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, March 11, 2005

My List of 100

I am really bored. I cleaned house and then couldn't think of anything to do.

List of 100 Miscellaneous Facts about Amber

1. I learned to talk in Texas. I still have words that have a drawl to them.
2. I think getting a boob job is stupid.
3. I do not like the taste of beer or wine. Mixed drinks only.
4. I was a blonde growing up. I went to a dark “sable” a year and a half ago.
5. I do not like ham.
6. I do not like McDonalds, either.
7. The only diet drink I like is Diet Dr. Pepper.
8. Chips are my downfall.
9. I grind my teeth when I sleep.
10. I still sleep with stuffed animals sometimes.
11. I call my dog “handsome”, not cute.
12. I used to be a clean freak. Then I got married.
13. I got married at 22. I never wanted to get married. I met J and it was right.
14. Some dreams in my life have changed my decisions.
15. I always wanted to leave my small town. I left. I came back.
16. I hate Wal-Mart. I much prefer Target.
17. I prefer Safeway to any other grocery store.
18. My wardrobe primarily consists of items from Lerner’s New York and Ann Taylor.
19. I get my hair done every six weeks. It costs $75.
20. I almost always drive over the speed limit.
21. I drive a Honda. My first car was a Honda.
22. I have three siblings.
23. My parents are still married.
24. My dad is a pastor.
25. I have done almost every drug with the exception of ones that require a needle.
26. I don’t want kids. Neither does my husband.
27. All of our friends from before we were married have kids.
28. Most of my dad’s family is overweight. I fear becoming fat. I have always been the skinny person.
29. I grew up in the church. From the age of 16-20 I hated God.
30. I like to flirt so I try really hard not to.
31. This is a long list…..My favorite color growing up was blue. Now I don’t have a favorite. I like them all.
32. I have a homosexual uncle.
33. I think most of my family members are good looking.
34. I like country music. (Not exclusively but in addition to)
35. I paid to have my dogs trained.
36. I pay to have someone kill our weeds in the front yard.
37. I used to have someone come clean the house so I wouldn’t fight or be mad at J.
38. I do not like clutter. It makes me tense.
39. I like to organize things in a row or into patterns.
40. I usually eat one kind of food at a time.
41. I do not like to hang up clean laundry (or put it away).
42. I was pregnant once at the age of 18. I considered getting an abortion. I had a miscarriage.
43. I have never been East of Mississippi.
44. I have been to 3 other countries.
45. I can speak Spanish pretty well.
46. I never went to high school. I got really good grades.
47. I went to college so I could quit getting into trouble.
48. I did not like other females before college.
49. My favorite fruit is oranges. It is the food I crave most often.
50. I like to laugh.
51. I cannot tell jokes well.
52. I like to write but I don’t think I am very good at it.
53. I am not afraid of anyone or anything.
54. I believe in God so strongly that I think things can be changed instantly because of Him.
55. I believe God is not a Him or Her, but it all we have for language.
56. I was born in California.
57. I had my first boyfriend in 4th grade.
58. I did not have any friends in 6th grade.
59. I started getting hit on at the age of 12.
60. I did modeling (small stuff) as a teenager.
61. I once hypnotized a girl and she freaked out. I cannot even begin to explain because it was some X-Files stuff.
62. I am good at hypnotizing people.
63. My mom thought one of my dogs was sleeping all day. It had been dead all day.
64. I do not like people to ask for the first of anything that is mine or the last of anything of mine.
65. I do not like people in my personal space, therefore riding on an airplane and being nice is hard.
66. I would rather be hot than cold.
67. I do not floss.
68. I was a tomboy growing up.
69. I taught my dog to climb trees.
70. I liked to play in the creek.
71. My dad used to spank me when I broke rules.
72. My Big Wheel got stolen. It was pink with tassels.
73. I like to cook.
74. The first time I baked I made muffins with ½ cup of salt instead of ½ teaspoon of salt. I ate the whole thing. It tasted horrible.
75. I shared a room with my sister all the way through high school and even during college summers.
76. I used to wear lots and lots of blue eye shadow and very big earrings and my hair’s bangs would be very tall.
77. I think when kids get into a room together, the room smells bad afterwards.
78. I prefer Oust over Lysol.
79. My husband has four vehicles.
80. I don’t like cats very much.
81. I used to chase boys with snakes when I was small.
82. I once convinced my brother’s friend to give me the password into their boy’s clubhouse.
83. I once gave my older brother a bloody nose by making him run into a tree while blindfolded.
84. My big toenail fell off twice in three years when I was a kid.
85. I hit my teeth on the side of the pool during swimming lessons when I was five. My big front tooth grew in crooked.
86. In sixth grade I was disqualified in a writing competition because the judges thought the poem I wrote was plagiarized. I wrote it.
87. In Junior High I would wish the bus would just keep driving on the way to school in the morning and never come back.
88. I rode the short bus in high school because the handicapped kid lived next door, the bus was quiet and air conditioned and the seats were bigger.
89. I have been in a lot of fights.
90. I was the block bully in elementary school.
91. A friend of mine wasn’t allowed to swim in the neighbor’s pool because she was black.
92. I lost my virginity because all of my friends were having sex and I wanted to be “in the know”.
93. A whole house party broke out into a huge brawl because two guys were fighting over me.
94. Honesty is very important to me.
95. I have not always been an honest person.
96. I have a scar under my chest from going over a picket fence at the age of 16 when I was at a party and the cops showed up.
97. I would ride my bike all over town even as a teen before I got my driver’s license.
98. The school bully befriended me in 7th grade. No one picked on me anymore. She dropped out in 8th grade when she got pregnant. People started picking on me again.
99. In high school people started liking me.
100. I have never broken any bones. I had stitches once for slamming my chin on the river bed in Sedona.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dragonfly said...

Just a thought:
You wrote...
"52. I like to write but I don’t think I am very good at it.
86. In sixth grade I was disqualified in a writing competition because the judges thought the poem I wrote was plagiarized. I wrote it."

Is it possible that you doubt your writing ability due to the fact that you were accused of plagerizing as a kid?

7:33 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

No telling really. It's just that I read other blogs and people are so much better at telling stories than I am.

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

V- Thanks and ditto.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Ryon said...

Fun little post there. I don't know if I know one hundred things about myself. Maybe twenty if I am lucky.

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Amber Lynn said...

I didn't think I would be able to think of anything. Then there they all were and I still have more.

7:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Screen clean make your own pda notebook acoustimass placement lcd big flat screen super tv Kia motor indonesia 115 clay poker chips pink 1000 Big fat red hairy pussy xxx Topamax specific gravity jenna jameson real player Eeyore seat covers webcams cisco academy router packages Jeep and cj-7 and parts and accesories aero fitness Condo in cancun signs of impotence Popup blocker gratuit

7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

11:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home