That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Noooooooo!!!!!!!! (Well, okay)

Inhale…Exhale…Repeat.

Simple instructions that are sometimes hard to do. Especially when I feel like panicking.

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAaaa

Inhale…Exhale…Repeat.

J is on the phone talking to a guy named Lee. Inhale…Exhale…Repeat.

Why does that cause panic in this little body of mine? Because Lee is someone who might offer J a job. I would have to move. I would have to move to Prescott which is a whole 45 minutes away but I would have to get a new life.

AAAAAAAAAAaaAAaaAAAAAAaaaaaaa

I have mentioned before that I have lots of friends. But I only have a few close friends. It takes me 2-3 years to make a friend that I consider close. Guess how long I have been back in Sedona? Just over 3 years.

AaaaAAAaaaaAAA

And I hate moving. The funny thing is that Poopy Toes is moving to Prescott before too long, and my parents are already there. But my whole life is here now.

AaAaAaAAaaaa

I fickin hate moving.

The deal is that J and I both know we are supposed to work with teens full time. This is a full time teen job. So if it happens, it will be good.

AaaaaAAAaaa

But I would have to move!!! (I have issues with moving. Can you tell?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home