That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Best Saturday Ever

Best Saturday ever!

I love days like today. I cleaned my kitchen and all the floors. I talked to my best friend for about an hour. (I am going to stay with her for about a week when I go up to Colorado in May.) It rained off and on today, but I was cozy in my house. I chatted with my niece on-line who constantly tells me that she loves me. I read a book and took a nap. Tonight I went out to work with the teens. I saw Shannon whom I love and haven't seen in a few months. I got to just hang out and have a nice time with them all.

We talked about tomorrow because tomorrow we are going to Prescott to see about that job opportunity. We figure we are well off regardless of the outcome. We are extremely happy where we are at, but if we go it will be for all the right reasons and that is good, too.

I just have this large bubble of contentment right now.