That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, April 08, 2005

I Rule!

After drinking margaritas for the past six hours, I have nothing to report. I feel fine, with a slight headache.

We laughed about ligers because a fully grown man we know has full blown collection of unicorns. I am now laying on my bed watching Napoleon Dynamite. J is playing baseball on the Playstation. He has to work tomorrow, too.

I broke my diet for the first time today. I am eating Doritos and M&Ms. (But my lips hurt real bad!) I reasoned to myself that I am getting it out of my system so that I can go back to losing my second half of the goal tomorrow. Dang! Lucky!

I had a point to all of this. Well, at least something that I percieved as funny. Napoleon just slammed his balls on the bike so I am laughing and can't really think of what I was going to say.

I had to go to the corner store to get my junk food since of course I don't keep it here. (Whaddya think?) I had really bad, loud hiccups tonight. So there are six people in line at the corner store, holding their beer waiting for the cashier. I am behind the line, trying to find the M&Ms and "HICCUP!"(Napoleon just slapped Kip. LOL.) The whole line of people turned around and looked at me. I said, "I have loud hiccups. I can't help it." to everyone. Did I really need an excuse to hiccup in the convenience store? Probably not. But everyone was staring.

The guy at the counter told me I should get some ice and gave me a cup for the soda machine. I got ice. It didn't really help.

M&Ms, Doritos and Napoleon Dynamite rock though!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Timeshare info place

9:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Nikimi hard drives

5:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home