That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, April 22, 2005

Closet

WARNING: THIS POST IS MOSTLY POINTLESS. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MEANING AND SUBSTANCE, YOU WILL FEEL DISAPPOINTED AND EMPTY AFTER READING THIS!!

Thanks to those who read my rant. See, I can go off with the rest of them. I feel like I was able to pinpoint what I was feeling so uptight about in this move. It's not just a career move (and even that is a big decision), but a move that is tied to so many levels that it seems there is no way it could come of right and smoothly. J and I still have not made a final decision, but I will keep you peeps posted, okay?

I woke up early this morning (say 5 am!). I had a dream, I know exactly what it was about and what it meant. It meant I still was not at ease with the job decision and I walked over to my laptop to check on you peeps and there was a sticky note from J. He went to bed after I did last night. The note made me feel loads better! Funny how time appropriate some things in life end up being.

Anywho- it's Friday and that means a lot to you people, so I thought you would be happy to know that yesterday I decided to finally hang up all of my laundry. I have a walk in closet. The pole I hang my clothes on is about 7' long. Well, guess what? I no longer have enough room for all of my clothes. In fact, there is quite a large pile waiting to be distributed properly and about another load and a half of unwashed stuff, too.

The visual aid of the day:

Those awaiting their proper home.** Posted by Hello


The closet. (I never wear that blue shirt with the flowers. Maybe I could get rid of that?) Posted by Hello


I should point out that I never make my bed unless company is coming over. I used to until J started getting up later than me and he would always "forget". So now I wake up later and I am so used to having the bed not made, it doesn't matter anymore. (See how well trained I am?)

Secondly, I have decided that it is time for a new house with more room for my clothes. My needs have outgrown the size of the pole. (Yes, the closets in the other 2 bedrooms are full as well.) J agrees as the garage is too small for all of his stuff as well.

Happy Friday! (Sunday I leave for Las Vegas!)

**Maybe I should start an "Adopt a Shirt" foundation or something. The problem is I don't want to get rid of anything. I like all my clothes. Even the blue shirt with the flowers I don't wear very often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home