That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, April 28, 2005

No Goodbyes

I don't think I should tell you any more of my store of stories that I like to tell from my life because if I ever meet in you in real life, what will I have left to say? I often times can't even think of what to tell you on a regular basis in my blog as it is. I suppose those stories would be a good crutch to use when I can't think of anything else to say.

This whole moving thing put an interesting spin on my life. I thought for sure I was out of this community and I had to reassess my life. I found myself regretting not spending more time on some areas of life and too much time in other areas. It was a good wake-up call. It is kind of like a second chance in the middle of everything.

I still think the decision to not hire J and I was the wrong one but I am personally relieved that they didn't hire us because we would have gone. And now I can clean house, literally and figuratively. I can trim off the areas that I regretted having in the first place. And I can concentrate more on what I haven't been doing that I want to do.

And I might throw a party with everyone I love from the community just for the heck of it instead of a farewell party. Party at Amber Lynn's house!