That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, May 02, 2005

Greg chose me to do this exercise. It is an opportunity to be a child again and say, if I could be anything, this is what I would be and why. Only, instead of everything, I had to choose from a list. And I must keep the game going by choosing three of you to do this as well. So, Annalisa, Martinilove and Jake, choose three professions and write about them in any way you want. Add your profession to the bottom of the list and choose three more people.

If I could be a racer...I would be a race car ya-ya with bad looking pin stripes and flames to help me go faster. I would be the best chick racer ever and win all the cups from the hillbilly men. I would be the toast of every female redneck and they would learn to have more fashion sense.

If I could be a doctor...I would work outside of the system and provide health care to the people in my community who work so they aren’t given welfare but who don’t get benefits and can’t afford to go to the doctor. I would charge a normal rate of medical service that a regular person could afford. I wouldn’t be a whore for the insurance companies.

If I could be a farmer...I would wear overalls everyday and cook stuff from my own garden. I would own a house with wooden floors and say “yee-haw” quite often. My tractor would be sunshine yellow.

If I could be a missionary...I would be one right where I was at instead of going to Africa or Asia. I would not wear long cotton dresses or live in a wooden shack. I would be all about showing people acceptance and love and living in peace in all the ways that I could because most people don't know any of these things.

If I were a scientist...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a circus clown....
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a servicemember...
If I could be a business owner...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a rich girl...
If I could be a witch...
If I could be self employed…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

4:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home