That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Amber in the Middle

I can't NOT post. I have nothing to say and I feel that I must say something.

SOMETHING!

Okay, I am going to confess. (This is my confessional after all. Too bad I'm not Catholic. I wouldn't have to see a priest. This would be my cyber priest and he could tell me to clean the house for pennance or something. Why do they believe in pennance if they believe that sin was nailed to a cross and the ultimate sacrifice paid? Anyway...I digress. Sorry.) I am not commenting on my blog or any other blogs this week. I am trying to be more constructive with my time and see what happens. Don't worry, I will be back to slacker-ville on Monday. I will have to blog about all the comments I wanted to make. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be, but my fingers do itch to click on the comment link and join in the merriment.

Alas, I have grounded myself. I have not been grounded in a very long time. I think the last time I was grounded was at the age of 17 when I told my parents I was out until 2 in the morning because I had to work late. Turns out that 1- I am a bad liar and 2- They had called work looking for me. Who works until 2 am at a place that closes at 10 pm? It seemed rational to me at the time somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home