That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hey! Hey..Hey! Baby I Got Your Money!

My life of laziness has been interupted with actual life of productivity. I mean, I have multiple client meetings tomorrow. I realize this isn't nearly as exciting as multiple orgasms or anything, but it is still not all that common. (Don't even start!)

I decided to actually establish a monetary goal for the rest of the year. I am tired of living with a bank balance of a just graduated college student. It has gotten better recently, but I am sick of it. Plus, I need another ring for my other hand with more carats than previously. I think I should be able to afford my dream ring. (Platinum band, princess cut carat diamond. Very simple but very expensive. I know there is some "new" cut out there, but I want what I want.)

I also want to move in the next couple of years. My neighborhood is becoming ghettofied. I realize that in Arizona, there are more Mexicans than white people. And I don't dislike Mexicans on the basis of being Mexican at all, but when the 13 year old punk boys who wears a wife beater, has a shaved head except for that dumb ponytail thing at the base of his hairline and walks in the middle of the street when cars are coming just to show he's tough and isn't afraid of 4 tons of metal coming at him, it is time to move (or the obvious alternative of running him over but then I would feel guilty). I have a gorgeous house with gorgeous views and an even nicer payment and the cost of a new house is stupid so I have to make enough money to be able to find a house that I can pay for and keep my payments I have now. I don't think God wants me to be mugged by a very ignorant and young wannabe gang banger. So, I figure if I put in the work, the money will come.

In fact, just working this past week after a six month hiatus and I already have almost more business than I know what to do with. Which leads me back to the beginning of this post- multiples.

I think I have to go now......