That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Friday, May 13, 2005

This is Posting, Not Commenting, Right?

Withdrawls are hard. Addictions are powerful. I want to comment. I truly do. I have so much to share with the world it is hard to be silent.

Martinilove- You cracked me up with the whole foot stealing guy. Keeps a necklace of toes. Lovely!!

Annalisa- Letuce tentacles? Eeeew.

V- No more driving on May 11th. I am glad you are safe.

(This constitues as blogging, not commenting, right?)

Luke- I don't understand not liking Star Wars. I love Star Wars. I am not a freak about it, but I think they are great movies.

TG- I was going to ask in Luke's comments if you name was Luke as well.

Greg- You should open an all you can eat Mexican buffet. That should mix the two cultures together well. Plus, it sounds really really good. MMMM. I just made myself hungry.

Philip- I wouldn't know if that is why I named you as BET. I will just nod and smile, okay?

And I am glad everyone liked my Channel Blog. It was fun to put together.

Oh, and Star- you won't be around to read this but I hope you have fun in New Orleans.

Jyn- Congrats on finishing your studies for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home