That's why it's called a shortcut. If it were easy, it would just be "the way".

Monday, May 16, 2005

Amberland Will Resume Its Regular Scheduled Programming

Heeellllooo blogger peeps. I'm back in full swing which in real life means I am hanging out in my pajamas and being lazy again.

This past week was interesting. My house stayed completely clean. I got projects done. I enjoyed work. I missed commenting on so many funny things, but my life was better for it. Seriously. So I need to find some sort of system or balance in this goofiness of blogging because as interesting as you peeps are, real life is truly more interesting.

I actually watched the sunrise last week. I took my cup of coffee and listened to the twittering birds and watched the pink and light blue turn to orange and red as the sun came along. It was quite cool.

See, cleaning my husband's room started this all. That piece of Amber that had lay dormant for so long came crashing through and started to clean up everything. Everything is in its place. I want to be the helper, the nuturer. I want to see things come together and just be available in any way I can be. I make dinner. I called friends. I was all about real life. Not sleeping, reading, watching movies or blogging. I was ready.

If I'm not available to do something important and I'm supposed to be, then what happens? If I am supposed to be at a certain place or to think of a certain person and I am all involved in something else that consumes me, then what? Is life a quagmire of thousands of possibilities at any time, or can we only do the one thing we are supposed to? Can we resist the feeling to do what we are supposed to and do what we want to do instead?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Graphic card ratings review 1983 mercedes 300d parts insurance plant city fl gay bear

5:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home